Ally and I just got back from the gym. I went every day last week and even though it's Spring break for the kids and me this week, I promised myself I wouldn't fall off the wagon. No, not that one. I've fallen off so many times I've got callouses and other assorted damages from hitting the ground. We'll see how this works out this time. One day at a time, right? I can't do more than I can do. Whoa, how profound is that? You're right. Not very. I'm fighting a cold right now---scratchy painful throat, ears that won't unplug and a heavy feeling in my chest that I fear does not bode well for the rest of the week. Not that we're taking a vacation. We'd love to of course, but what with times the way they are and the things we need to get done here, it simply wasn't an option. So what are we doing for our spectacular spring break? I'm glad you asked. We're cleaning! Yes, you heard right. And my kids (Ok, the younger ones at an...
Happy Fourth of July from your neighbor up North.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, I didn't get it anything.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry Richard, we went out and bought a LOT of starshell
ReplyDeleteDang...my picture went buh-bye.
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday America! Sigh, everything I do is "belated." Pammy, hope you're having fun on the trip.
ReplyDeleteIm featuring Amias in www.livinginpoetry.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteyou wre one of those who loved her write ups hope u can share you thoughts about her if any
Gosh. You Americans and your patriotism.
ReplyDeleteWish we had a birthday to celebrate in the UK. Trouble is, no-one can remember us being born. Or who the parents were...