Ally and I just got back from the gym. I went every day last week and even though it's Spring break for the kids and me this week, I promised myself I wouldn't fall off the wagon. No, not that one. I've fallen off so many times I've got callouses and other assorted damages from hitting the ground. We'll see how this works out this time. One day at a time, right? I can't do more than I can do. Whoa, how profound is that? You're right. Not very. I'm fighting a cold right now---scratchy painful throat, ears that won't unplug and a heavy feeling in my chest that I fear does not bode well for the rest of the week. Not that we're taking a vacation. We'd love to of course, but what with times the way they are and the things we need to get done here, it simply wasn't an option. So what are we doing for our spectacular spring break? I'm glad you asked. We're cleaning! Yes, you heard right. And my kids (Ok, the younger ones at an...
Ok, just hand those knives over to me, one by one. Everything is going to be OK.
ReplyDeleteSharp side first?
ReplyDeleteyou need a massage girl!
ReplyDeleteLou Lou
After explaining the subject matter of book No. 1, I can understand the headache.
ReplyDeleteThink of it this way: you're not in Beirut on the wrong side of a tank shell.
Vicus, throw Pammy some chocolate (or diamond earrings) first before she hands over the knives. Believe me, it will help, a lot.
ReplyDeleteOOh! I'll take both the chocolate and the diamonds!
ReplyDeleteWW, you're probably right.
Lou Lou...yes I do.