Ally and I just got back from the gym. I went every day last week and even though it's Spring break for the kids and me this week, I promised myself I wouldn't fall off the wagon. No, not that one. I've fallen off so many times I've got callouses and other assorted damages from hitting the ground. We'll see how this works out this time. One day at a time, right? I can't do more than I can do. Whoa, how profound is that? You're right. Not very. I'm fighting a cold right now---scratchy painful throat, ears that won't unplug and a heavy feeling in my chest that I fear does not bode well for the rest of the week. Not that we're taking a vacation. We'd love to of course, but what with times the way they are and the things we need to get done here, it simply wasn't an option. So what are we doing for our spectacular spring break? I'm glad you asked. We're cleaning! Yes, you heard right. And my kids (Ok, the younger ones at an...
Hopefully tomorrow! Fingers are crossed!
ReplyDeletejust remember that prison isn't as exciting as the cable networks make it out to be...i hear the food is bad too.
ReplyDeletethat's usually what keeps me away from the more er, extreme ideas...
white coats? does that mean I get to see you............
ReplyDeleteBugga!.........hmmmmm
I am on my way!
Pop over here, and I'll take you for a spin in our balmy atmosphere.
ReplyDeleteI'm saved! School has opened today! Joy joy joy!
ReplyDeletePammy, I'm worried. This has nothing to do with snow. I've just spent five minutes staring at your surname and trying to figger out how in the sam hill to pronounce it.
ReplyDeleteI'm baffled. Can you help?
Sure hon. It's a German name, but I'm not certain that helps at all.
ReplyDeleteTroeppl. We prounounce it Trepple. Does that help?
mystery solved. was getting ready to ask as well.
ReplyDeleteI thought it was one of those word verification thingies, but good to know. BTW why do they call them "word" verifications? They are certainly not words. Pammy, we are baking here in SoFla. Not that I want snow, but a nice breeze would be nice.
ReplyDeleteCarmy baby!!! You're still alive and kicking!
ReplyDeleteI've been wondering how you were doing and what's been going on in your life. I'll run over to your place to see. Nice to see you!
pammy, the people in the white coats are really nice. i know for a fact because they come take me away all the time... take me for a ride... weeeeeeeeee
ReplyDelete