I want their life for many reasons. Here are a few...
1. They don't have teenagers telling them how dumb they are.
2. They don't have to purchase year books for four children each year
3. They don't worry when one of their offspring goes off to meet with a member of the opposite sex.
4. They have someone feed them, clean up after them and they don't pay bills.
5. They don't have car payments
6. They can play with a piece of yarn for hours and be entertained. Again, no money is involved.
7. They can nap whenever they darn well please.
8. Again, they don't have teenagers.
9. Did I mention the no teenagers thing?
10. They don't have to buy clothes.
And with that, I'm off to drive up to Seattle. Why? Oh, so I can get guilt tripped for not living there any more by my family of course.
I want to be a cat.