Ally and I just got back from the gym. I went every day last week and even though it's Spring break for the kids and me this week, I promised myself I wouldn't fall off the wagon. No, not that one. I've fallen off so many times I've got callouses and other assorted damages from hitting the ground. We'll see how this works out this time. One day at a time, right? I can't do more than I can do. Whoa, how profound is that? You're right. Not very. I'm fighting a cold right now---scratchy painful throat, ears that won't unplug and a heavy feeling in my chest that I fear does not bode well for the rest of the week. Not that we're taking a vacation. We'd love to of course, but what with times the way they are and the things we need to get done here, it simply wasn't an option. So what are we doing for our spectacular spring break? I'm glad you asked. We're cleaning! Yes, you heard right. And my kids (Ok, the younger ones at an...
Does bad luck follow you round?
ReplyDeleteTom is on his way with his best massage manual.
Tell Tom to hurry!
ReplyDeleteYou've torn your what? My 35 year-old school chemistry memory reminds me that a meniscus is the curvy bit at the top of a column of liquid in a tube. What were you doing?
ReplyDeleteIt's part of my knee and that's about all I know. Oh, I also know that it can cause a great deal of pain.
ReplyDeleteI wish I had some exciting story about how I injured myself---alas, I do not. I pivoted. That's it. End of story. Who knew that pivoting at my age could be hazardous? I've been doing it for years and years and not a problem. Next thing you know I'll be having trouble with solid food.