Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Let's see.....

Today I took hubby to get a spinal root block. We're not sure if it's working or not. The doc said we'd have to wait a week or so to really know.

Papa took Ash to her swim therapy at Children's Hospital and then I took her to school. She missed school yesterday because we had a bad night on Sunday. I held her in my arms all night. Three of us in a bed isn't as easy as it used to be when she was an infant.

Today I spoke to her Neurologist and they increased her anti-seizure meds again. Ashley wasn't too thrilled with this news.

I was going to go to the gym today but I was so tired.... Oh well. We'll go tomorrow after we drop off the girls.

Now aren't you glad you read all of this?

3 comments:

  1. You're all in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me tired to read it. I wouldn't have exercised either. Peace be with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dave.

    I made it to the gym today! Yay me!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....tell me the truth :)