Ally and I just got back from the gym. I went every day last week and even though it's Spring break for the kids and me this week, I promised myself I wouldn't fall off the wagon. No, not that one. I've fallen off so many times I've got callouses and other assorted damages from hitting the ground. We'll see how this works out this time. One day at a time, right? I can't do more than I can do. Whoa, how profound is that? You're right. Not very. I'm fighting a cold right now---scratchy painful throat, ears that won't unplug and a heavy feeling in my chest that I fear does not bode well for the rest of the week. Not that we're taking a vacation. We'd love to of course, but what with times the way they are and the things we need to get done here, it simply wasn't an option. So what are we doing for our spectacular spring break? I'm glad you asked. We're cleaning! Yes, you heard right. And my kids (Ok, the younger ones at an...
Well I must say I was only a touch surprised that he didn't morph into a giant damp blanket-type thing.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure what kind of natural disaster I'd prefer to have to endure but luckily I've managed to avoid all of them so far. Hope your friends and family are still all ok.
who was it that said 'people end up with the government they deserve'? hm.
ReplyDeleteI'm still waiting to hear from a couple of folks. fingers crossed.