Ally and I just got back from the gym. I went every day last week and even though it's Spring break for the kids and me this week, I promised myself I wouldn't fall off the wagon. No, not that one. I've fallen off so many times I've got callouses and other assorted damages from hitting the ground. We'll see how this works out this time. One day at a time, right? I can't do more than I can do. Whoa, how profound is that? You're right. Not very. I'm fighting a cold right now---scratchy painful throat, ears that won't unplug and a heavy feeling in my chest that I fear does not bode well for the rest of the week. Not that we're taking a vacation. We'd love to of course, but what with times the way they are and the things we need to get done here, it simply wasn't an option. So what are we doing for our spectacular spring break? I'm glad you asked. We're cleaning! Yes, you heard right. And my kids (Ok, the younger ones at an...
So sorry. Having been blind in one eye, following a detached retina, last month, I realise what it's like to lose something like vision, which we tend to take for granted.
ReplyDeleteBummer. Why is everyone suffering at the moment?
ReplyDeleteHi Dave and Richard! I should have apologized for not reading and commenting on your blogs as well. Funny how when life gives you some lemons and you're trying desperately to make lemonade, it helps to have your friends around.
ReplyDelete