Ally and I just got back from the gym. I went every day last week and even though it's Spring break for the kids and me this week, I promised myself I wouldn't fall off the wagon. No, not that one. I've fallen off so many times I've got callouses and other assorted damages from hitting the ground. We'll see how this works out this time. One day at a time, right? I can't do more than I can do. Whoa, how profound is that? You're right. Not very. I'm fighting a cold right now---scratchy painful throat, ears that won't unplug and a heavy feeling in my chest that I fear does not bode well for the rest of the week. Not that we're taking a vacation. We'd love to of course, but what with times the way they are and the things we need to get done here, it simply wasn't an option. So what are we doing for our spectacular spring break? I'm glad you asked. We're cleaning! Yes, you heard right. And my kids (Ok, the younger ones at an...
Yes please!
ReplyDeleteIs it a virgin?
I had no idea you went that way. Does Mrs. Vicus know this?
ReplyDeleteSomehow, I don't think that greasy-haired, homicidally-mustachioed Irish look really does you justice
ReplyDeleteHey Fronty, long time no see.
ReplyDeleteSince I haven't seen the movie, I'll take your word for it. Now....where shall I ship him? :)
Pammy, be patient, soon she'll be at college or something and you will be missing her!
ReplyDeleteIt's him. Ok, it's partially her too.
ReplyDeleteI've run out of patience. Can you tell?