Skip to main content

Hot Hubby's Day Out

Hot Hubby took three girls out on the town today. I was not included in the romp. Two blondes, and a brunette were on his arm. He took them to lunch at Ivar's downtown on the Seattle waterfront. He was honest about his activities today, and even took pictures to document his day.

Here is one of the blondes and the brunette, feasting upon fish and chips.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Here's the second blond, sitting with Ivar himself.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ok, Ivar is dead, but that's another story. As you can see, Hot Hubby has excellent taste in lunch partners. He also took them for a ride on the carousel at Westlake Center.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then things went to the pigs. At the Pike Place Market. Here's one of the cute blondes with the Pike Place Pig.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Here's the brunette with the same piggy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yes, I was home, slaving away, while they were out having fun. ...slaps back of hand to forehead in dramatic fashion....

And yes, we still have snow out here in the boonies.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments

  1. Why can't you be honest, and admit that while the family were out you sneaked over here to Finland? We all saw you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping not to get caught. Now you've just told everyone. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead....tell me the truth :)

Popular posts from this blog

Ahhhhhh

Ally and I just got back from the gym. I went every day last week and even though it's Spring break for the kids and me this week, I promised myself I wouldn't fall off the wagon. No, not that one. I've fallen off so many times I've got callouses and other assorted damages from hitting the ground. We'll see how this works out this time. One day at a time, right? I can't do more than I can do. Whoa, how profound is that? You're right. Not very. I'm fighting a cold right now---scratchy painful throat, ears that won't unplug and a heavy feeling in my chest that I fear does not bode well for the rest of the week. Not that we're taking a vacation. We'd love to of course, but what with times the way they are and the things we need to get done here, it simply wasn't an option. So what are we doing for our spectacular spring break? I'm glad you asked. We're cleaning! Yes, you heard right. And my kids (Ok, the younger ones at an...

Wheeeeeeee!

Today I was awakened to the not-so-delightful sounds of enormous dump trucks, (you know the ones that are a dump truck and they haul a trailer behind?) dumping truck load after truck load of dirt behind my house. Then the most incredibly noisey and squeaky (do they not grease the tracks on those things??) grader began shoving the dirt and rocks around. I had to fight the urge to throw a can of WD40 over the fence to the driver. It wasn't even eight in the morning. It wasn't even 7:30 yet. So I reluctantly arose from my bed and cleaned up the kitchen. After it was spotless, I went back upstairs to my freeze-zone (the only room in the house with AC) to do some online banking and make calls to check on medical bills, etc. As I was finishing up, in walks my husband! At first I had a moment of Oh-no-he's-lost-his-job terror. Then it passed after he smiled. Seems they ran out of work for the day. Odd, but then that's Boeing. So hubby was roped into going school cloth...

Oops

I keep forgetting to update this now that I've discovered the joys of Facebook. Oh, and agony of dealing with other issues. Like having the neurologist increase Ashley's seizure meds twice in one week because she's had seizures and then finding that the side effects are possibly worse than the seizures themselves. Now we're weaning her off the one med and slowly adding another one. I'm tired.... I've lost count of the nights I've spent holding her as she cries. She's missed so much school lately. You know what would be wonderful? To not have to do this anymore. Yes, there are worse things in this world. I'm quite aware of that. I was actually thinking about that the other day when I parked in front of the house and had a mini-melt down while sitting there for half an hour. Sometimes it just feels good to let it all out. I'd been holding it in for far too long. So, onward and upward.